and other smartphone here
As described at Sprint website, iPhone 5 smartphone comes with these specification and features:
- Dimensions: 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 112 g
- Colors: Black/Slate, White/Silver
- Carrier: Sprint
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G Network: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100 or LTE 850 / 1800 / 2100; LTE 700 / 850 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Platform: iOS 6
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- Display: 4.0 inches LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with Corning Gorilla Glass protection display and oleophobic coating.
- Multitouch: Yes
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 16/32/64 GB storage
- Card slot: No
- Rear facing camera: 8 megapixel rear facing camera (3264×2448 pixels) with autofocus and LED flash.
- Camera features: Simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama and HDR.
- Video: 1080p@30fps, LED video light, video stabilization, geo-tagging.
- Front facing camera: 1.2 megapixel front facing camera (720p@30fps, face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Data Speed: DC-HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, LTE, 100 Mbps; EV-DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- USB: Yes, v2.0
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Location: GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Browser: HTML (Safari)
- Radio: No
- Battery: Li-Po 1440 mAh
- Talk time: Up to 8 h (3G)
- Stand-by: Up to 225 h (3G)
- Music play: Up to 40 h
- Price: $649.99 (regular price) or $199.99 with 2-year Agreement
Device overview of iPhone 5 Mobile Phone:
1. Sleep/Wake button
2. FaceTime camera
3. Receiver/front microphone
4. Ring/Silent switch
5. Volume buttons
6. App icons
7. Multi-Touch display
8. Bottom microphone
9. Headset jack
10. Status bar
11. SIM card tray
12. Home button
13. Lightning connector
15. iSight camera
16. Rear microphone
17. LED flash
Quick operating guide and troubleshooting tips of iPhone 5 smartphone at a glance:
How to create a shortcut?
- Go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard, then tap Add New Shortcut
How to pair a Bluetooth device with iPhone?
1. Make the device discoverable. See the documentation that came with the device. For an Apple Wireless Keyboard, press the power button.
2. Go to Settings -> Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth on.
3. Select the device and, if prompted, enter the passkey or PIN. See the instructions about the passkey or PIN that came with the device.
- To change Contacts settings, go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Available options let you:
- Change how contacts are sorted
- Display contacts by first or last name
- Set a default account for new contacts
- Set your My Info card
How to Use the VoiceOver rotor control?
- Use the rotor to choose what happens when you swipe up or down with VoiceOver turned on.
- Operate the rotor: Rotate two fingers on the iPhone screen around a point between them.
- Change the options included in the rotor: Go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> VoiceOver -> Rotor and select the options you want to be available using the rotor.
To know more about complete quick operating guide and troubleshooting tips of iPhone 5, please download this iPhone 5 user guide.
Table Contents of iPhone 5 user guide:
- iPhone at a Glance
- Getting Started
- iTunes Store
- App Store
- Game Center
- iPhone in Business
- International Keyboards
- Safety, Handling, & Support
This iPhone 5 manual or user guide is available for FREE at Sprint website, downloadnit.blogspot.com merely collect the information, we neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brand(s) nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer before you download the document from the website).
Download iPhone 5 user guide manual.pdf (13.59 MB)